...because there is a little country living in all of us



Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Homebound is Here!


Spring Homebound edition is here!  I once again have the great privilege of being a contributor.  Thank you again, Heather, for this wonderful opportunity!  I had a blast styling my home for my contribution!  Even though it doesn't look a bit like Spring outdoors in Michigan with the cold temperatures and lingering snow, indoors here it is a different story.  But don't let me give it away, go get your copy and see it all for yourself! 




Here is a little preview of what you will find in this wonderful issue:





If you love what you see and would like to purchase your own copy, you can order the full printed version sent right to your doorstep here or the full digital here. 






Doesn't this get your heart pumping?!  I can't wait to get out in the garden again!




On another note,  Heather has been quite the busy bee!  Not only has she just released Spring Homebound, but she also put together a course revealing all her secrets in the how-to of the Mason jar soap dispenser.  Heather has shipped out thousands of these over the last couple years and knows all the ins and outs!  In this six week, self-paced e-course she will share different ways on how to create them as well as her business tips and supply sources for selling them!




I love these soap dispensers and have them at all my sinks, including my bathroom sink above.  The larger jars are even great for dispensing laundry soap and softener too!  If you are interested in this course, you can purchase it here.  A downloadable e-book also comes free with purchase of the course.  This all may have been an overload of information, so I'll leave you here for now.  But before I go, I want to give one last big THANK YOU to Heather for everything she does!




I also wanted to say thank you to Debra of Common Ground as well for making my day and featuring my new online shop at The Marketplace!





Maria ~Rusty Hinge





10 comments:

  1. Love that magazine .....have a nice week......love from me...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great spring magazine, Maria! Just what we all need with this never-ending winter. The snow is finally melting here outside of Boston.
    Congrats on the new store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your features in Homebound are always my favorite!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est très certainement un très beau magazine... Votre publication est ravissante.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria, stopping by to let you know I posted a link to your featured item at The Marketplace at Common Ground on my (new) blog...Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get my magazine!!! I am so ready for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos and a header:) I love all kind old stuff, too;)
    Have a beautiful spring time to you!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is my first visit to your blog and i love the pictures.i'd like to know about the pictures camera settings. is there a way to see them.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally floored by the beauty of your blog...its lovely x
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi,
    thanks for sharing your blog is very nice and photos is really like..
    vloeren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria