...because there is a little country living in all of us



Sunday, September 20, 2015

Find Rusty Hinge on Instagram

That's right, Rusty Hinge is now (finally!) on Instagram!  I know, I know I am a bit behind the times, but in truth, I stalled because I am really not so certain what I am doing.  Call me old fashioned, but this is uncharted territory for me.  Fancy that, a millennial not on Instagram!  I would love to hear any tips you could share with me on how to make the most from my Instagram account.  How do I take the best photos for my feed?  Hashtags?  Any and all help is much appreciated! :)  Although I may be a tad green at first, I invite you along for the ride at rustyhingelifestyle.




I will leave you with a collection of fall photos from previous home tours.  A brand-new fall tour coming soon!




  I love this time of year, don't you?






12 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! I have had a personal Instagram but I'm going to make one for my blog and I also recently re activated my twitter. Hope you'll follow along, maybe we can figure it out together! I loved your Christmas home tour by the way! We bought a new ( old) house in December with all original I painted woodwork and my style is similar to yours so I've been looking forward to new posts from you! I'll be following on Instagram now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have excellent taste and take great photos, so I'm sure that your natural talent will shine through. :) I like the feeds that don't use filters, where the colors and the depths look realistic rather than distorted by all the different filters. Aso when there is a common theme....

    I hope you start posting again here soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour,

    Merci de partager avec nous ces très jolies photos. Je vous souhaite plein de succès avec Instagram !

    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoVe Your Eye for Naturally Time-Worn ViNtaGe!*!*! FaB Vignettes... FaB Inspiration...
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can`t wait to see your photos there ♥ Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Insta!
    Have a great weekend, take care...
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merhaba, bloğunuzu çok beğendim. Böyle bir bloğa sahip olduğunuz için sizi kutluyorum.
    Sizi kendi bloğuma davet etmek isterim. beyazlimon.blogspot.com
    Teşekkürler.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy! Heading to Instagram now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely pictures...just lovely...
    Have a happy sunday!
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.
    private profile viewer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria